About the Committee
The purpose of the Historian Committee is to maintain a record of Honors Program events, including location and attendance, in order to improve upon future events. Additionally, the Historians provide associated imagery by photographing events.
- Attend and photograph events sponsored by the Honors Program.
- Maintain a record of events and pictures that can be accessed upon the request of Honors Program Staff or the Steering Board.
- Educate the Steering Board on past Honors Program events and their success.
- Upkeep of Steering Board committee descriptions
- Contribute to the Honors Program Instagram and other social media platforms